* Customer Service & Administrative Assistant (Full Time Work-From-Home) *
*All welcome to apply, including school leavers and those needing flexible working arrangements*
We are looking for a hardworking, self-driven, and professional individual to join our small e-commerce publishing team to provide excellent customer service and fulfil daily scheduled administrative tasks. This job is to be carried out remotely, Monday to Friday, 7 hours per day. There is flexibility on the working hours, but a work schedule will be agreed that must be stuck to. 6-month probationary period.
The ideal candidate must have a hard-working attitude, be reliable, be able to handle difficult and challenging communication from customers in a polite and professional manner (via email, Live Chat, and social media), and be able to work to a set schedule to carry out daily routine tasks. The successful candidate will work from home and report to their line manager daily.
The Customer Service & Administrative Assistant will work from home and carry out the following role/duties:
• Providing excellent customer service for our globally reaching customers, handling issues and complaints, and promoting engagement within our online community (social platforms such as LinkedIn, YouTube etc.)
• Respond to all customer service emails and Live Chat tickets twice daily using company provided templates, always responding in a positive and professional manner.
• Reply daily to all of the company’s YouTube comments (we have a successful channel of over 650,000 subscribers) and get 100s of comments daily.
• Respond and engage with customers via our social platforms such as LinkedIn.
• Assist customers with their membership, queries, or issues to ensure a great service is consistently provided.
• Respond to feedback left for the company on review platforms such as TrustPilot.
• Keeping track of tasks in spreadsheets and providing a daily report for your line manager.
• Other administrative duties such as handling chargebacks and reporting customer feedback.
• Dealing with requests from your line manager.
• A positive attitude, great communication skills, and strong work ethic is a must;
• A desire to work from home and be self-motivated to perform repetitive tasks to a consistent high standard;
• This will be a challenging role due to having to deal with customers on a daily basis, therefore, candidates must be able to act professionally and positive at all times, always ensuring the company’s reputation and brand’s best interest is at the forefront;
• Be comfortable performing repetitive tasks to a schedule each day with a high attention to detail;
• A desire to want to help customers and our social media users and make a positive impact;
• Strong English and writing skills - you must be able to proofread your own work;
• Excellent IT skills (previous experience of using Word, Excel, and social platforms desired);
• Strong computer and typing skills;
• Ability to work on own initiative;
• Ability to prioritise & manage projects in accordance with company objectives and strict timescales;
• Ability to work alone and unsupervised;
• Trustworthy and reliable.
Training and templates will be provided where required, however, any background in using WordPress, Social Platforms like YouTube, and customer service experience a plus.
National Minimum Wage.
Place of Work:
Remote working (home). You will need a PC or laptop to perform this work.
Hours of Work:
Monday to Friday, 7 hours per day. Flexible arrangements can be made. For example, a working day can be split in 4 hours in the morning, and then resumed 3 hours in the afternoon. Once agreed, a schedule for the tasks will be made and must be stuck to.
6-Month probationary period.
Please send applications to Andy Bosworth (Managing Director) via the apply online button.