Up to £32,000
Risk Analyst - Financial Services - Chatham. This is a fantastic opportunity for a Risk Analyst to work for a market-leading, award-winning financial services company based in Chatham. You will be responsible for providing support to the Risk team in relation to research, data production, review and analytics and to co-ordinate the delivery of monthly reporting in relation to various committees ensuring data is provided in a timely manner and to a high standard.
The Risk Analyst will be responsible for;
* Providing support to the Risk assessment process
* Supporting the business wide Risk and Controls Self Assessment activity to further embed the process, providing support and challenge where required to the first line business areas to maintain a robust and efficient RCSA process
* Highlighting new or emerging risks
* Identifying process improvements
* Monitoring the Risk Event mailbox, ensuring that all events are reported, logged, monitored and where relevant are escalated
The Risk Analyst will have;
* Commercial experience working in a Risk position
* Confidence in speaking/dealing with people across all levels within an organisation
* Up to date knowledge of FCA requirements
* Experience with regulatory frameworks
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Risk Analyst to work for a market-leading, award-winning financial services organisation based in Wolverhampton.