Labourers required in Paddock Wood
Labourers required in Paddock Wood and surrounding areas
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £8.72 - £11 per hour
Location: Various sites in Paddock Wood and surrounding areas
Hours available: Dependant on each site
Hays Contact: Tamar Aldridge
Hays Construction & Property are currently looking for Labourers to register with us to carry out short and long term work in the Paddock Wood and surrounding areas. If you have a valid CSCS card or certificate and you are available for Labouring work immediately, please apply today and we will contact you to get you registered. When suitable work becomes available, we will then let you know.
Hays offer their Labourers excellent rates of pay and a quality service to ensure we match your skills to the right roles. Apply today for this Labourer advert and we can advise on what roles we have available that might be suitable.
When working for Hays as a Labourer, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Helping to keep the site clean and tidy
- Helping other trades move materials around site
- Assisting with ad-hoc duties that may be required
If you are interested in working for Hays, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Valid CSCS card or certificate
- Have previous experience of working as a labourer
- Hardworking and able to work on your own initiative
- Be able to get to the Paddock Wood and surrounding areas easily
What you will get when working for Hays:
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work for the same contractor on different projects
- A dedicated consultant that will look for the best opportunity for you
If you are a Labourer looking for work, please apply today!