Established in 1952 and online since 1999, Childrensalon is a fast-growing, award-winning, forward-thinking retailer, specialising in dressing children beautifully.
Childrensalon believes there is beauty in diversity and difference, as resembled by our wonderful team. Our vision of being the most inclusive, diverse, and humane company is very important to us as is our culture of fairness, openness, and transparency. We are committed to the career progression and advancement of every team member as well as welcoming the best external talent in the industry. We offer a fun, challenging, collaborative, family-oriented work environment in our fast-paced and rapidly growing business and in turn will provide you with the opportunity to grow your career and make a difference.
We have an exciting new role for an experienced Customer Experience Analyst to help us gather qualitative and quantitative data, in order to better understand our customers and provide them with a better experience.
Reporting to the User Experience Manager, the ideal candidate will have a strong empathy towards customers and champion their thoughts throughout the customer journey.
They will have experience dissecting qualitative and quantitative insights to form customer experience maps as well as create and define customer segments and personas within an international customer base in a retail capacity.
About the role:
- Understanding who our customers are.
- Researching and creating various primary research methodologies such as questionnaires and surveys.
- Customer journey mapping across the various devices including but not limited to website, mobile and app, highlighting the customer “pain -
points” and researching solutions to improve engagement and conversion.
- Creating and updating detailed personas.
- Analysing all research data available and summarising findings in an accurate and actionable format.
- Analyse, implement and deliver key projects utilising the various tools currently being used by Childrensalon.
- Track all tests, hypotheses and outcomes, applying these across territories / devices / channels and provide feedback for improvement.
- Weekly / Monthly reporting on all implemented testing.
- Collaborate closely with all departments ensuring a transparency of information.
- Support and help mentor the junior members of the team to help them progress within their roles.
- Conduct regular competitor analysis/ insights and stay ahead of industry best practice.
- Keep up to date with industry tools and methodology, ensuring Childrensalon is employing the best and most current techniques to achieve
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience working with CX Methodologies.
- Knowledge of current user testing tools.
- A keen eye for detail, enthusiastic and reliable individual who can pick up new skills quickly and efficiently.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Experience of working in an E-commerce retail environment or working with B2C/ E-commerce clients.
- A track record in optimising websites in line with targets and objectives.
- Strong understanding of testing principals and tools as well as reporting tools.
- Solid understanding and experienced in Google Analytics and/or any other E-commerce data.
- A genuine passion for improving customer experience.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of basic HTML.
- Knowledge of childrenswear.
This role is based at our Head Office in Tunbridge Wells, however, due to the current Coronavirus pandemic will require flexibility and some working from home. Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount.
If you are interested and think you would thrive in this role, please apply to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.