Fantastic opportunity to join a diverse, well established and highly successful business based in North Kent as a Finance Manager. Reporting to the Head of Finance you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the preparation of monthly management accounts through to trial balance
- Producing monthly board pack and commentary for the two businesses
- Running meetings with budget holders to review their spend
- Challenging managers on their margins and labour costs
- Working with the budget holders to pull together yearly P&L budgets
- Suggesting and measuring KPIs
- Supporting the Head of Finance with business plans
- Overseeing balance sheet reconciliations
- Supervising & supporting the wider finance team
- Working with the finance team, other departments and directors to improve processes and ensuring financial information is shared
- Preparing financial analysis and reports as required
The successful candidate will be ACCA/CIMA Part Qualified with the ability to effectively communicate with team members at all levels.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.