Are you looking to start a career and have factory/warehouse experience?
I am working with a Timber Manufacturer who are looking for new candidates to join their growing team.
This Membrane Installer role is a temporary to permanent position for the right person.
Progression is encouraged.
You must be able to drive or learning.
Monday - Thursday 6am - 4pm
Friday 6am - 2pm
£9.25 per hour
The role: Membrane Installer
To apply thermo insulating membrane, banding to timber framed panels to the required specification acquired by computer aided design drawings and aid in the stacking of completed timber framed panels. Ensuring the pace of the production line is met and maintained.
- Maintaining Stacking station organisation.
- Maintaining Stacking station cleanliness.
- Sheathing panels with membrane and banding to the correct specifications required.
- Aid in the stacking of the completed and final product.
- Operating and maintaining pneumatic air tools.
- Ensuring specifications are followed using information provided by CAD drawings.
- Ensuring product created is to the correct tolerances
- Ensuring the appropriate pace of work is maintained.
A Covid test will need to be taken within 7 days of interview and proven to be negative.
This is NOT a stop gap job; this is a career move for longevity.
Please apply if you are interested in this and have warehouse/factory experience.