We are currently working in partnership with a fantastic charity based in Mid Kent who are looking to recruit a Finance Manager. This a key role within the organisation where you will report to the CEO and be part of the senior management team. Key responsibilities will include:
- Day to day financial leadership and management to meet regulatory requirements
- Management and maintenance of the ERP system
- Preparation of accurate and timely monthly management accounts
- Managing the year end process
- Leading the annual budgeting/forecasting process
- Long term financial planning including highlighting associated risks and opportunities
- Reviewing and authorising monthly payroll
- Acting as the main contact for third party investment manager(s) to ensure that the investment portfolio is positively managed
- Managing, planning and forecasting of cash-flow requirements to ensure liquidity at all times
- Estate management
- Company secretary duties
The successful candidate will be working 30 hours a week over 5 days. You will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA or CIPFA Qualified with experience of managing a finance function of a medium sized charity.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.