Senseco Systems is one of the industry’s fastest growing most successful Fire and Security companies, based in Gillingham, Kent. We are delighted to announce the vacancy for an Accounts Administrator to support the existing Finance Team This is as opportunity for the right candidate to join an established and successful team within the fire, suppression and security system Industry.
Duties will include, but not limited to:
The main responsibilities of this position are Credit Control and Purchase Ledger; however, duties may also include -
• Credit Control – To undertake the chasing of all Company debt, including issuing any final and solicitor’s letters. Liaising with other internal Departments to sort out any invoice queries that arise.
• Purchase Ledger - Inputting all Suppliers invoices onto Sage Line 50 Accounts and prepare them for monthly Supplier payment run. All our supplier invoices are processed electronically.
• Undertake general administration duties relevant to your position including data entry and responding to emails and telephone calls.
• Ability to cover all aspects of accounting and be prepared to provide assistance to the Finance Manager, and the wider accounts team, if and when required.
• We are implementing a new MIS software, SimPro, which you will be expected to learn and actively develop. To assist in inputting data of all accounting processes, to enable it to eventually be processed through SimPro.
• Must have previous experience of Credit Control and working within an accounts team, desired
• Computer literate, must have knowledge of Microsoft Excel & Sage Line 50 Accounts
• Good written, oral and numerical skills. Excellent telephone manner
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational and efficient time management skills.
• A proven history of success within an Accounts environment.
• Ability to work as a team member, but on own when required.
• Remain professional and customer centric at all times.
• Remain enthusiastic, flexible, and thorough with a methodical approach to problem solving.
Salary to be discussed and agreed dependent upon experience and measurable, demonstrable level of competence.
Access to all company benefits
Please send your CV to Emma Manuel, Head HR & Compliance – [email protected] Closing date Wednesday 23rd December 2020.