Integrated Service Solutions Ltd (ISS) is an innovative service provider operating primarily within the Fresh Produce sector in the UK. As a joint venture, we operate independently, but also draw on the expertise and network of our shareholders – DPS Limited and Fowler Welch.
Since inception in 2014, ISS has experienced phenomenal growth. With annual revenues in excess of £35 million, and having established a strong market position, we now employ over 450 people across our 120,000 sq.ft site at Teynham and our 74,000 sq.ft site at Linton.
At our core and recognized by all our stakeholders are people, quality and service. This has enabled us to grow and develop strong relationships with our in-house teams, customers and suppliers.
Being responsive, and taking responsibility for our activities, we provide a first-class service that enables both ISS, and our customers, to be successful and sustainable.
As a service provider, ISS operates within a diverse and dynamic environment and has ambitious plans for the future. To achieve our strategic objectives, we will continue to invest in technology and infrastructure, and will develop our teams to reach their full potential. _________________________________________________________________________
Job Title: Planning and Performance Analyst
Reports To: Stocks and Planning Manager
Shift: 4 on 4 off shift, days
This role is responsible for controlling and maintaining accurate production planning processes across the business, ensuring complete and deliverable scheduling of all products & production lines.
Manage daily and weekly planning in the ERP system to ensure production is planned for optimal performance and to meet business and customer demands.
The role holder will also be required to provide key performance / KPI metrics, ensuring accurate and timely reporting across the operation and wider business; provide administrative support for the ERP system. Responsible to ensure key master data tables in ERP are up to date and reviewed on daily basics. Processing daily data synching at works and Sales Orders level between business and customers; owning the resolution of issues arising.
• Create a rolling 7 day forecast in ERP using Scheduler tools and customer forecasts / insight
• Ensure a refined / final production plan is in place for following day, taking internal and external factors into account
• Submit daily shift labour requirements to support delivery of the plan
• Work and communicate with customers to enable stock arrivals / quality issues / job types to be built into the production plan
• Provide full communication to the business around volume planning / actuals and ensure understanding of impacts to the plan
• Responsible to ensure key master data tables in ERP are up to date and reviewed on a weekly basis, as appropriate
• Manage the accurate and timely creation of new products within ISS- NLF
• Manage key system admin functions relating to works order and sales order synching and owning the resolution of issues arising
• Report on key performance metrics for shift performance, using a range of system and MS based tools
• Oversee many different processes and departments in the supply chain to ensure that the entire process runs smoothly
• Coordinate and control production workflow for multiple products
• Co-ordinate the training and development of key team members and support other teams in supply chain where necessary
• Cooperate with Customers to set up and manage information to the ERP system
• Maintain cleaning schedule for engineering department.
This list is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake other duties commensurate with the position as required
Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent communication skills
• Highly numerate
• Strong excel skills
• Experience within a production environment
Measure of Performance/Key Deliverables:
• Internal KPI’s
• Efficiency of workload
• Accuracy of work
• Attention to detail
• Internal relationships with team members
• Effective supervision of line operatives
• Team motivation and morale
• Operational Efficiency of Site – achievement of KPI’s
• Team Contribution
• Dispatching on Time
• Quality Service Level