£18,000 - £21,000
My client, based in Gillingham, Kent are currently looking for a credit controller to join their finance team on a permanent basis.
Previous credit control experience is essential and responsibilities will include:
* Chasing credit on a daily basis via telephone, email and mail
* Ensure allocation of payments to client accounts is administered in an accurate and timely manner
* Review and analyse client accounts ensuring all client queries are resolved promptly and prescribed credit limits are complied with
* Ensure debtors settle accounts in accordance with terms of business commensurate with the authorised standards of developing company financial policy
* Prioritise client accounts for pursuit of debts
* Ensure the client has all the relevant information to pay invoices on time
* Ensure clients receive prompt and accurate requests in relation to non-payment of their accounts
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.