TEMP to PERM
• Full time hours
• Working any 5 out of 7 days (must be flexible)
• PM SHIFTS 14:00 – 22:00 (£9 per hour)
• NIGHT SHIFTS 22:00 – 06:00 (£10 per hour)
• YOU MUST TEMPORARILY AVAILABLE FOR THE SHIFT PATTERN 06:00 – 14:00 FOR THE FIRST FEW DAYS
• Heavy lifting involved
• Fast paced environment
• Working with flatpack furniture
• Overtime available.
• Safety boots and hi-vis required
• You must be able to get to and from work in Medway. Due to the location, you will have your own transport, or be within a 15 minute walk or cycle to ME3 9GX. There are no public transport routes to this workplace.
Please note that you will need to complete the training package below before being offered an interview. Training is funded and offered at no charge to the individual.
Training Location: Chatham or On Line through Virtual Learning
Training Start Date: 16/11/2020, 23/11/2020
Training Length: 1-2 Weeks