Beer is in demand! Totally Natural Solutions are expanding and require an enthusiastic, personable individual to join our production team in the manufacturing of hop extracts.
Working within our production team to guarantee the timely delivery of high quality, finished products. You will assist in all aspects of day-to-day operations processing from material supply to the packing of finished goods, and this includes associated tasks such as quality control and paperwork.
Responsibilities For Production Operator
• Accepting and inspecting incoming goods
• Stock control and recording within warehouse
• Production scheduling
• Labelling, packing and dispatch of goods
• Maintaining accurate records of work and complete detail on relevant documents
• Maintain quality standards and work to improve on reduction of waste
• Follow Standard Operating Procedures to complete manufacturing batch
• Complete a run of manufacturing batch following Standard Operating Procedures
• Comply with Food Hygiene and Safety rules and standards
• General maintenance and good housekeeping to comply with Health & Safety
Requirements For Production Operator
• A positive and committed attitude
• Maintain high standards of production and adhere to policy and procedure
• Good observation and communication skills
• Strong listening and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work effectively and positively under pressure and as part of a team
• Flexibility to work hours as determined by the business, adaptability to learn new skills
• Driving licence
• Previous experience in either a food manufacturing, brewing or pharmaceutical environment.
Hours, Salary & Benefits
This role is offered as a full-time position worked over 37.5 hours per week. There is the requirement for flexibility from time to time. The salary on offer is between £18,000-£21,000 per annum depending on experience.
• Company pension scheme with above average employer contribution
• 25 days annual leave plus public holidays
• Career progression opportunities through training and development
• Reward and recognition programme