Private Client Administrative Support
Joining a diverse, fun and thriving team, you will be responsible for providing exceptional administrative support to the Head of Private Clients and the wider internal teams.
The successful candidate will be a highly organised person with the proven ability to manage demanding workloads and continuously meeting strict deadlines.
* Diary management and travel arrangements for the Head of Private Clients
* Supporting the Head of Private Clients and other managers with administration of staff inductions within the teams, liaising with internal departments
* Providing written and verbal briefings for the Head of Private Clients and senior team members ahead of meetings
* Proactively supporting the Private Client team based in both London and Kent by assisting with client and introducer queries where appropriate
* Organising and reviewing items, team expenses and credit card claims to be signed by the Head of Private Clients including investment orders, donations and board reports
* Taking minutes of all relevant meetings including the Board and Management Committee
* Developing strong working relationships with internal teams particularly Product, Marketing, Research, KYC, Charity Verification, Finance, AML and compliance
* Providing full support to the Business Development team by tracking leads and ensuring that all data related to prospects and new business meetings is accurately recorded and reported using Salesforce
* Researching prospective clients and identifying key stakeholders or decision makers to help support the Business Development team in winning business
* Lead on implementation of Salesforce system usage for the team, and design required reports to monitor team performance and progress.
* Preparing reports on trends in the client book and new business in a clear format
* Making practical arrangements for team meetings, away days and training sessions
* Organising internal and external meetings ensuring availability of participants, arranging rooms and venues
* Working with the Marketing team to assist with Private Client website content, social media posts, newsletters
* Carrying out other various ad-hoc duties, administrative and project support as and when specified by the line manager
The successful candidate will have/ be:
* Previous experience working in the Financial Services industry
* A proven track record of supporting a team with complex requirements
* Experienced in using Salesforce or other similar CRM is desired
* The ability to take minutes at complex and high-level meetings
* Excellent computer skills including use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Experience providing first rate communications skills, both verbal and written
* Self-motivated, dedicated & calm under pressure
* Confidence to manage stakeholders
* Accuracy & meticulous attention to detail
The company is based in modern, open plan offices are in a prime location, with great facilities & employee benefits.
Please note, this role requires an individual who can be flexible to travel to Kent on occasions.
If you feel you have the experience required, please apply online for immediate consideration!
This role is being managed by Nicole Hill, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson