We have a fantastic opportunity within our vibrant and fast expanding property service company.
Based in or around Dover we are looking to recruit an outbound property manager to join the team to work across Kent.
An organised and confident individual is required to join this fast paced, innovative organisation, who is currently expanding and provide temporary accommodation on behalf of local councils in the South East.
You must have previous experience cleaning and carrying out very light maintenance, as well as carrying out inspections of properties to a high standard. You will need to pass a DBS check.
• Attend and complete property inspections.
• Ensure properties are tenant ready.
• Light cleaning and maintenance of properties if required during turnover of clients.
• Complete Sign-In and Sign-Out paperwork with residents.
• Daily communal cleans of shared accommodation.
• Report and manage maintenance queries from residents (our Repairs Team handle bigger repairs).
• Update maintenance job sheets once work is completed.
• Ensure that various property problems are dealt with effectively and in appropriate timescales.
• Maintain excellent communication with team members through phone calls and emails.
• Attend and complete viewings of potential new properties with agents and landlords.
If you are looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, then this may just be the role for you.
You will be supplied a company vehicle, uniform, and fuel card.
Subject to suitable references and Right to Work documentation.
Skills essential /desired in this role:
• Previous cleaning or property management experience
• Good Communication Skills
• Full driving license is essential.
We are pleased to offer the following package:
• The hours are 37 per week Monday – Friday (negotiable start/finish times).
• Overtime possibilities including unlimited weekday overtime.
• Basic salary £18,000- £23,000 per annum pro rata.
• 28 days paid holiday including Bank Holidays.
• Company vehicle, uniform, phone/tablet and fuel card.
• Generous Nest Pension Scheme.
• You will need to pass a DBS check.