Immediate requirement for a payroller to join a busy and growing company based in West Kent. You must have 2-3 years payroll experience and be looking to work in a pure payroll role. Experience of SAGE and muliple payrolls would be advantageous.
- To provide comprehensive and effective support to the Payroll Manager and assistance to line managers on day to day payroll Issues as directed
- To support and manage the payroll processing as advised by the Payroll manager
- Responsible for processing all relevant statutory deductions, liaising with supervisors, and resolving queries, RTI submissions, pension deductions.
- Ensure maintenance of all payroll spreadsheets ensuring all payroll employee details are up to date to provide current information for management
- Process new starters and leavers on the system together with the maintenance of all employee details on TMS
- Maintain all Payroll files within the filing system
- To assist the Payroll Manager with the administration of other items
Experience of working within a Payroll function is essential
Ability to deal with highly confidential and sensitive information is essential.
A high standard of IT proficiency and administrative skills MS office and In-house systems.
A good working knowledge of Sage Payroll would be an advantage.
Salary £22 - £25,0000
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.