Solicitor - Residential Conveyancing
Working for a respected East Kent based law firm, we are recruiting for an experienced Residential Conveyancing Solicitor with between 2 to 6 years' post qualified experience.
* Managing own caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions; both sales and purchases including new build and help to buy
* Dealing with re-mortgages
* Preparing and advising on transfers of equity
* Preparing and advising on residential tenancy agreements
* Assist in the identification and development of new business opportunities for the department, through networking with local estate agents and other referrers
* Attending various public events in the local community as the Department's representative.
* Attending property department meetings and such training courses as determined by Head of Department
* Compliance with the Firm's routine accounts and administrative disciplines
* Subject to work volumes, provide own secretarial services including typing, filing, photocopying, in connection with these duties.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975. Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all. Twitter: @nagforjobs