Locum Solicitor - Residential Conveyancing
Working for a respected East Kent based law firm, we are recruiting for a Locum Residential Conveyancing Solicitor. It is essential that you will will have recent experience of using Partner 4 Windows.
* Managing own caseload of freehold and leasehold transactions; both sales and purchases including new build and help to buy
* Dealing with re-mortgages
* Preparing and advising on transfers of equity
* Preparing and advising on residential tenancy agreements
* Assist in the identification and development of new business opportunities for the department, through networking with local estate agents and other referrers
* Attending various public events in the local community as the Department's representative.
* Attending property department meetings and such training courses as determined by Head of Department
* Compliance with the Firm's routine accounts and administrative disciplines
* Subject to work volumes, provide own secretarial services including typing, filing, photocopying, in connection with these duties.