** No agencies please **
Full or part-time, minimum of 25 hours per week.
Who we are?
Utilitas Solutions has been growing for over 15 years, supporting a variety of businesses by offering bespoke procurement services. Whilst we specialise in buying energy, we also offer our clients a range of other services; telecommunications, waste, photocopying, stationery etc. all with the aim of making our clients lives easier and lowering their costs. Whether working with our clients or suppliers, our business values are something we believe set us apart; Integrity, Flexibility, Accuracy and Teamwork.
Who are we looking for?
At Utilitas Solutions, we pride ourselves on the excellent service that we give to our customers. We are looking for a friendly, professional, and self-motivated individual to join our team as an Account Manager – Supplier Facing.
You will be responsible for supporting our clients throughout the entire contract life cycle, maintain communication, dealing with questions and queries. Working collaboratively with suppliers and the internal team to maintain the administrative details of the client’s contracts, you’ll also provide accurate and effective reporting to our clients and business.
We’re constantly working with numbers, so a very good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel will be key – as is an eye for detail, providing data accurately and in a timely way is a must! As you’ll be working closely with our suppliers and clients, communication skills (written, face-to-face, video conference etc.) are critical. Working as part of the Account Management team you’ll need to be able to manage multiple accounts and activities, managing your own time and priorities to make sure our clients and suppliers have what they need, when they want it! A flexible approach and willingness to help other members of the team should be a natural ability for the person we’re looking for….
What you’ll be doing?
• Serve as a point of contact for a portfolio of clients, working as part of the Account Management team to develop and maintain a long-term relationship, taking ownership of everything related to the client/supplier account
• Provide the Account Management team and clients with data and information that supports the continuing business relationship in an accurate, timely and effective manner
• Liaise with suppliers and clients to gather relevant information to support the progress and completion of tenders
• Collate and submit data to suppliers to allow reporting/billing to be timely and accurate, additionally work closely with suppliers to resolve queries and issues in a timely manner, communicating outcomes effectively
• Collaborate with other colleagues to ensure a consistent service is delivered to the client, identifying opportunities to improve the service delivered and sharing best practice, whilst maintaining client records within the appropriate company systems
• Identify new business opportunities for existing clients, whilst supporting the business with new clients – continually delivering a high service level