An exciting opportunity placed within the Quality Team and has become available to basically support the implementation of a new training system called SABA.
The role is being presented initially on a 6 month fixed term basis, thereafter with a review, based on the project progress and could suit an individual with Project Co-ordination experience, ideally gained within a Quality setting.
Qualification, Knowledge, Training and Experience:
• Excellent organisational skills
• Excellent working knowledge and use of Excel
• Able to foster strong cross-functional relationships
• Ability to learn new software systems quickly
• Able to work unsupervised and maintain motivation
• Excellent influencing, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
• Able to respond positively to, and effectively implement, change
• Strong analytical and investigative skills to proactively solve problems
• Works well against tight timelines
• Any experience working in Quality Assurance within the Cosmetic or Medical Devices industry
• Working Knowledge of the ISO 22716 and ISO 13485 standards
• Experience of working within a FMCG environment
• Managing or using Quality Systems processes
• Experience with digital learning systems
The SABA (Learning Management System) Implementation Specialist will be responsible for the creation of the European training matrix for Quality System, setup of site-specific training (excluding operational production training) in the Saba system, and the introduction of the SABA Training System into our clients European business. This includes liaising with all business sections (local and international) and functions to establish training requirements and the Global SABA Administrator to implement the system.
• Collation of training requirements across the European Business to build a European Training Matrix
• Investigation and collation of current training status data against the training matrix
• Liaising with the Global SABA Administrator to build the training curricula in Saba
• Training to support SABA administration in Europe
• Continual maintenance of the training matrix during system implementation
• Support roll out of the SABA system into the European business
• Maintenance of the SABA system in line with document control activities
• Identification of potential improvement opportunities within the European business training process(es)
• Any other reasonable duties and responsibilities within the overall Quality function.
Hours of Work:
You will be working 39 hours per week initially split between working from home for 2 or 3 days per week and the remaining days, working from the office, after induction.
If you have the experience we are seeking and would like to be considered, please email a up to date CV as soon as possible.