Cygnet Health Care is one of the UK’s largest independent providers of mental health care. Cygnet is now entering an exciting period of growth and we are looking to appoint a Senior Credit Controller to join our growing Head Office Finance team based in Wrotham Heath, Sevenoaks. This is an exciting role within the Credit Control team ensuring all revenue is collected in a timely fashion and dealing with the associated queries that come up.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Chasing debt by phone and email, own set of accounts to chase – CCG’s and Councils
• Dealing with a high level of complex queries
• Raising credit notes and working closely with the billing team
• Ability to work towards target and to be able to identify debt issues
• Good eye for reconciliation and analysis of large groups of data
• 1-2 years experience of credit control is desirable. Also, experience of billing and how it works would be of benefit.
Strengths and Qualities
• Our billing processes can be quite complex, so the ideal candidate will need good communication skills and be adept at resolving queries.
• They should be willing to work as part of a team and demonstrate the ability to prioritise their workload to meet targets.
• A strong proficiency in excel is desirable.
We offer an excellent package which includes contributory pension scheme, Blue Light card, 25 days annual leave plus an additional paid birthday and anniversary days leave.