A great opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager, to join a leading brand Lettings Agent with a successful business in and around the Tonbridge area.
We are ideally looking for a candidate with previous experience in Residential Property Management or in Residential Lettings Administration. This role would suit a candidate with at least a couple of years' experience in the industry who must be able to demonstrate a proven track record of problem-solving and excellent customer service levels.
You will be overseeing the management of a portfolio of residential properties, ensuring they all meet legal compliance requirements, and are being well maintained. In addition, you will dealing with any tenancy issues, and generally delivering excellent customer service to both Landlords and Tenants.
The role will include:-
• Dealing with day to day maintenance and management issues
• Ensuring properties are ready for check-in
• Dealing with check-out reports
• Conducting regular inspections
• Ensuring all properties are compliant
• Arranging the return of deposits
• Book gas certificates, EICR’s ,EPC's etc
• Monitoring and managing the performance of contractors
• Providing excellent customer service at every opportunity
Experience and candidate profile:-
• Experienced in Property Management
• ARLA Qualified (Preferred but not essential)
• Understanding of current lettings legislation
• Highly organized and able to prioritise workload
• Problem solve effectively
• High level of customer service skills
• Good telephone manner and positive attitude
• Ability to work in a pressurised environment
• Full UK driving licence ( must have access to a car)
Salary will be dependent upon relevant experience