Tillett racing seats manufacture lightweight composite racing seats using carbon fibre as well as other composites, the products are exported all over the world.
The business is based in a top spec factory in Sittingbourne.
You will be taught how to use the most up to date composite manufacturing methods. You will need to be willing to work to a high standard of accuracy, work in a clean and efficient manner and take pride in their work.
The role is workshop based and will be working within a production line; cutting, measuring, mould preparing and laying up racing seats.
You will need to be physically fit as there will be lifting and carrying involved.
- Ideally have experience of working with hand tools, sanders and grinders.
- Experience of using the correct PPE.
- Experience of working within a manufacturing environment.
- Enjoy practical working.
- Have a strong focus on attention to detail.
- Have the ability to manage time effectively.
- Be reliable and trustworthy.
- Have a positive can do attitude.
The role will be a 40 hour working week. This is a full time permanent position, where full training will be given.
Starting pay depending on experience and level of training needed.