My client, based in Mid Kent are looking to recruit an experienced Hygiene Supervisor on an ongoing temporary basis joining their small, busy team within a large manufacturing company.
Duties will include:
* To carry out day to day hygiene checks through the production line
* Liaising with various other internal teams to resolve any quality issues
* To ensure that all hygiene tasks are carried out and recorded accurately
* To carry out hygiene audits both scheduled and ad-hoc
* Undertake and support product and process improvements in order to correct and eliminate problems which may reoccur
* To oversee and assist with deep clean shutdowns on heavy machinery
* To work with other departments within the business to ensure standards are kept to the highest level
* Supporting the Quality Control and hygiene team with various ad-hoc tasks when needed
The right candidate will have/ be:
* Previous Hygiene / QC experience from an FMCG manufacturing
* Knowledge of HACCP principles
* Flexibility to cover different shift patterns and cover others when needed
* The ability to communicate to different members of staff, the importance of hygiene
* Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
* A minimum of Grade C English and Maths
* A flexible and adaptable attitude towards the role to ensure prioritized work is completed
This role would suit a reliable individual who wants to develop their skills further within a large manufacturing organisation.
If you believe you meet the above criteria please apply for immediate consideration!
This role is being handled by Emily, Head of Business Support at Pearson Whiffin Recruitmennt