Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer - Electrical bias - Days
C£35000 plus excellent benefits
My Client, an excellent Company to work for, with unprecedented benefits, is now looking to recruit a Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical bias - Days, to execute the maintenance plan and equipment related tasks and to ensure plant reliability and the continual improvement of safety conditions, equipment health and plant operable status.
The Role: Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical bias - Days
* Adhering and contributing to maintaining maintenance management policies and framework.
* Participate in operation of CMMS by updating task status,
* Building of systems, mechanical or electrical as required and within reasonable limits of capability
* Participate in engineering projects' feasibility study, technical specification, planning, installation, execution, commissioning
* Switching of power, LV or HV, working on high voltage motors and systems
* Operating and caring for various equipment/vehicles as trained
* Participate in training and regular meetings as required to deliver duties
* Identify and propose solutions for recurring maintenance failures
Skills / Experience / Qualifications: Multi Skilled Engineer - Electrical bias - Days
* Apprentice served Electrical Engineer (City and Guilds 2360/2330 part 1 & 2 or equivalent)
* Mechanical Qualifications preferred - though training can be given
* Strong understanding and experience of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic and process systems
* Strong understanding and experience of automation (PLC Siemens PCS7)
* Proven experience of fault finding, diagnostic and problem solving skills, covering both mechanical and electrical disciplines
* Good understanding of maintenance approaches including preventive, proactive, condition monitoring and reliability tools.
* NVQ Level 2 electrical and/ or mechanical engineering
* 17th edition wiring regulations
* HV maintenance and SAP experience is desirable.
* Valid Fork Lift Truck Licence
* Valid MEWPs Licence
* Capacity and willingness to respond to afterhours breakdowns (physically and remotely if required)
* Health and Safety NEBOSH or IOSH Certification desirable.
* Reasonable understanding and experience of health and safety legislative requirements such as LOLER, PUWER, Working at Height, Confined Spaces, COSHH, and PSSR
* Valid First Aid Certificate (desirable)
* Good IT skills and experience of using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS) applications
There will be a requirement to do overtime as necessary
Connect2Staff/Connect2Kent, part of Commercial Services Trading/Kent Ltd, is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.