Paddock Wood, Kent
£25,000 - £30,000pa + Benefits
Are you an experienced Warehouse Manager? Do you have mechanical or engineering experience? Are you certified to operate a Forklift?
KHR is assisng an entrepreneurial focused eCommerce business who have a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Manager. Your core responsibility will be to manage a new operations centre at their recently acquired site in Paddock Wood.
If you are seeking new employment following redundancy, a recent relocation, or are looking for your next step up, then this could be the ideal opportunity for you.
Warehouse Manager Roles and Responsibilities
* Assisting with the preparation, organisation and picking of raw materials and finished
goods to meet production and fulfilment requirements
* Loading of all the vehicles leaving the warehouse
* Off-loading of all raw materials into the warehouse
* Booking in of stock deliveries
* Ensuring all product is suitably located in the warehouse and on the system
* Managing & maintaining effective stock rotation
* Ensuring all paperwork is completed (POD etc) as required
* Working with head of production to ensure regular stock checks are completed
* Ensuring the warehouse and yard remains tidy and organised
* Following all H&S guidelines and measures put in place by the company
* Full training will be given on all systems and processes
Warehouse Manager Candidate Profile
* Between 2-3 years warehouse management experience
* Candidate must have a valid FLT Counterbalance licence
* Knowledge of mechanical equipment/tooling (advantageous)
* Meticulous about order and systems
* Competent use of regular computer systems, excel, email
* Honest, reliable and hardworking
* Good time management and ability to work to deadlines
The shift pattern will be primarily a 5 day on 2 day off week, covering a 10-hour production shift, but a flexible attitude to cover fluctuations in workload and sickness and holiday will be required.
Warehouse Manager Package
Salary: £25,000 - £30,0000pa
* A fantastic opportunity to be part of one of the UK's fastest growing e-commerce
* Competitive compensation package
* Free monthly allocation of products
* On-site parking
To be considered please apply today and contact Hannah Collis at KHR Recruitment -
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...