Goldhawk Associates are working with a long standing firm of accountants based in Medway who are looking to appoint an experienced Semi Senior/ Senior to their team. This is a multi-sited firm who support a varied and sizable client base in business advisory, taxation and audit services.
You would be joining a sizable team and would work to support the Partners and Managers. This role would suit a part qualified or qualified accountant with previous experience of working within the accountancy field.
On a day to day basis you will be responsible for:
- Preparing Statutory accounts for Limited, Partnership and LLP companies
- Business Tax returns and personal tax returns for a wide range of clients
- Working on a varied portfolio of clients for bookkeeping and general accounting aspects
- Preparation of management accounts
- Prepare & file CIS and VAT returns
- Liaising with the HMRC
- Supporting clients with queries and software
Study support and development will be given.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.