PMO - Hastings - £30,000
PMO - Hastings - £30,000. My client, an established but rapidly growing service provider based in Hastings, are looking for a PMO to join the programme delivery team at an exciting time for the company. This role has been created to provide project office support to both the Corporate Portfolio (within the Project Office) and the project activities and processes associated with the deployment of client services.
The role will involve project planning & reporting, including milestone management and risk & issue management, while also maintaining risks, issues, assumptions, action and decision logs. You will provide and maintain capacity planning and resource tracking across the Portfolio, identifying bottlenecks and potential resource conflicts. You will ensure cross-programme dependencies are managed and the dependency log is accurately maintained, as well as providing a quality assurance role to support the successful delivery of projects within the Portfolio. You will ensure efficient change control methods and process are utilised while working with internal and external stakeholders to successfully implement the company's services to clients. You will be managing client service implementation activity and assisting the Head of Service Development in reporting to the company's executives.
Skills and Knowledge
* Demonstrable skills in creating and maintaining project and programme plans to a high standard, including risks, actions, issues, dependencies.
* A solid knowledge of benefits and dependency mapping, risk management and resource planning.
* Highly proficient IT skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Visio and MS project would be an advantage.
* Excellent written/oral communication skills - adept in both producing reports and giving presentations.
* Diplomatic ability to work well with others at all levels of the business.
* Strong and demonstrated ability to build lasting relationships with key stakeholders (internal and external).
* A clear focus on customer relationships and an understanding of how they impact on our future strategy.
As a PMO working with this client you will be earning a basic salary of up to £30,000 and will qualify for a company bonus and a range of excellent benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'APPLY' and send your CV in for immediate consideration