Salary: £26,765 - £31,478 per annum
Job Location: West Malling - Tower View
Hours: 36 per week
Contract Type: 12 month Secondment/Fixed Term Contract
If you're looking for a job where you can really make a difference, and deliver exceptional customer service we want to hear from you!
We are looking fora compassionate and friendly Customer Solutions Coordinator to join the team based in West Malling on a 12 fixed term contract.
At Clarion Housing Group we pride ourselves on having a business head and a social heart. Forward looking; innovative thinkers; we're always seeking new ways to help our customers in an ever-changing society. Are you ready to help us in our work?
This role will work as part of a dedicated complaints resource to ensure we provide appropriate resolutions for customers. You'll be responsible for investigating complaints and member's enquiries providing timely responses that offer full explanation and wherever possible, resolution for customers.
Other responsibilities include:
* Supporting lead handlers and senior managers with investigations and responses in a thorough and timely way
* Resolving dissatisfaction where possible and appropriate outside the formal complaints process
* Working collaboratively with other staff, teams and external suppliers to resolve issues and deliver high levels of customer satisfaction
You'll already have proven experience of effective complaint handling and working in a customer service environment. You'll also need to demonstrate excellent communication and listening skills with experience of communicating verbally and in writing with customers, suppliers, colleagues and external stakeholders.
You'll also need:
* Knowledge of CRM
* Proficient and confident use of electronic document management systems
* Excellent organisational skills with experience of prioritising own work load
* Housing experience
In return we offer you a competitive salary and generous benefits package in a supportive environment.
If this sounds like an opportunity you'd be interested in, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: Friday 17th July 2020 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
You can download the role profile here - Customer Solutions Coordinator
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship