About the team:
The Data Management and Governance team are responsible for implementing the Data Quality Framework and Data Governance Framework across the bank that will entail determining, implementing, maintaining and communicating data governance requirements for all business activities.
At OneSavings Bank, we're proud to be an award-winning bank, with great customer satisfaction scores.
We began trading as a bank in 2011 and were admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 2014, joining the FTSE 250 in June 2015. So we've had a really strong start and that's because we have great people, great products and a deep understanding of our markets.
In the simplest terms, we're a specialist lender which is supported by our stable retail savings franchise, who has over 150 years of heritage behind them (Kent Reliance).
OneSavings Bank Plc acquired Charter Court Financial Services Group Plc (CCFS) and its subsidiary businesses on 4 October 2019. They have three complementary brands: Charter Savings Bank; Precise Mortgages; Exact Mortgage Experts.
What you will be doing:
The key purpose of this role is to support in the roll-out of the Data Quality Framework across the bank and to drive a culture of 'data quality first'. The role will involve the supervision and mentoring of Data Quality Analysts in India and providing support to the Data Governance.
Your responsibilities will includeâ¦
* Facilitating the Data Quality Working Group, preparing the monthly pack, minutes and actions
* Working with stakeholders to identify and define appropriate Data Quality rules across the bank in order to improve the quality of data across the bank and to meet IRB data quality requirements
* Identifying the root cause of Data Quality issues through targeted data analysis and drive Data Remediation activities
* Playing an active role in the integration and harmonisation of the Data Quality Framework across the bank as part of the CCFS merger
* Collating Data Quality issues and managing the process for the prioritisation of issues for root cause analysis
* Ensuring critical data is complemented with key metrics demonstrating its quality
* Ensuring Data Quality issues resolution is coordinated and reported consistently
In return for your commitment:
We offer a base salary dependent on experience of between Â£45-53,000 (Grade 5) and a competitive benefits package including:
* 25 days holiday + bank holidays + holiday purchase scheme
* An annual discretionary bonus opportunity of up to 15%
* Pension contribution- 8% OSB 5% employee
* Private medical insurance- 50% cover + fully funded healthcare plan
* Income protection and life insurance
* Season ticket loans/cycle purchase scheme
* Perkbox discounts
* Save as you earn scheme
A full list of our benefits package is available on our website: www.osb.co.uk/careers/benefits
Could you be the one?
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience and knowledge set out below:
* Robust experience in data quality, data management, controls and processes; translation of arching principles into pragmatic business solutions
* Advanced SQL and ETL Data Warehouse experience for Business Intelligence
* Excellent knowledge of regulatory data governance requirements
* Specialist understanding of data quality analysis, standards and reporting
We also believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves. We are so committed to this we've made it one of four core values "Create Your Future".
The other key values are: Stronger Together, Aim High and Take Ownership. We are looking for individuals that feel that these resonate with them.
What to do next
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV! For internal applications, please visit the internal careers page to apply.
Alternatively, if you wish to have an informal and confidential chat about this role please contact us on .
If shortlisted from your initial application we operate a personalised recruitment process which means you won't be subjected to test after test. Interviews are a two way street we aim for them to be relevant and conversational to get the best out of you!
As a combined group, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic. We provide a fully inclusive and accessible recruitment process and pro-actively offer and make reasonable adjustments as and when required.
We recognise that flexible working opportunities can be of benefit to both employees and the organisation, improving work-life balance and enabling the business to attract and retain skilled and valued employees. Please speak to us about how this could work for you.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK and be willing to undertake the relevant pre-employment screening checks should your application be successful.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.