We have a new, exciting vacancy for a full time Finance and Claims Officer to be based at our Bromley office on a fixed term contract / secondment until the end of March 2023.
Working within our Clarion Futures team, the key responsibilities of this role include implementing effective claims management systems for each externally funded programme delivered by the Jobs & Training team. In addition, you'll be responsible for developing a comprehensive claims timetable detailing the activities required to ensure contractual claims compliance for all externally funded provisions.
Clarion Futures is the charitable foundation of Clarion Housing Group. Our mission is to provide support, skills and opportunities to Clarion residents nationwide, transforming lives and communities.
We exist to maximise the opportunities available to our residents, providing people with the tools and support they need to overcome their challenges, from employment and financial support, through to youth and community programmes.
Facebook: Clarion Futures
Some other key duties of the role include:
* To liaise with the Clarion & delivery partner payroll teams to ensure availability of evidence that meets our funder's requirements.
* To liaise with the Clarion finance teams to ensure clear accounting processes are in place for both income and expenditure of externally funded programme funds.
* To support the Audit and Compliance Officer in the development of audit scopes which properly risk assess our both our financial claim returns and evidence of programme outcomes.
* To oversee the payment process for the Love London Working programme (and any other external) delivery partners.
* Deliver timely, well written and precise reports that provide a sound evaluation of the financial systems of evidencing. Highlighting any risks to our claims process or potential delays in receipt of funding expected.
To be successful in this role you will have experience of data management systems and a solid understanding of GDPR. Ideally you will come to us with a knowledge of funded provision (e.g. European Social Fund or similar) and sufficient relevant financial experience to equip you to manage a variety of claims processes. You'll be a strong communicator and have experience of budgets, procurement processes and payroll.
If this sounds like a good match to your skills, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 14th July 2020 at midnight
For further details on this vacancy please click 'apply'.
You can download the role profile here - Finance & Claims Officer
You must be eligible to work in the UK to apply for this vacancy; Clarion are not able to offer visa sponsorship.