Administrator- Family Support Services - Kent
Part time: 18 hours per week (flexible working)
Salary range: £ 16,500 - £18,500 pro rata based on 37 hours per week depending on skills and experience
Overall Purpose of the Post
To act as the first point of contact for the Kent based Family Support service, ensuring that all clients and professionals are supported sensitively and efficiently in accessing the service. To deal with initial enquiries and give information, support and guidance to parent carers of children and young people with SEND.
To support the administration functions of the charity.
• Educated to a minimum of NVQ level 2 equivalent (5 GCSEs including English and Maths)
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
• Experience of using Excel spreadsheets and Database management
• Networking and influencing
• Ability to work in way that is sensitive to the possible differing needs of parents and young people
• Knowledge of mail chimp/social media/Facebook /Twitter and website management
• Understanding of the issues faced by parents of disabled children and young people
All positions require
• Enhanced DBS disclosure
• Ability to regularly travel around East Kent
If you would like further information and to receive the full Job Description and Person Specification and an application pack (NB No CVs will be accepted):
• email [email protected] for the Family support Officer positions in Margate and Sittingbourne and for the Administrator position;
• email [email protected] for the Family Support Officer position in Tunbridge Wells.
Deadline for applications: midnight on…10th July….
Interviews: week beginning…20th July………………….