We are looking for Customer Service Assistant to help out in our busy office in Tunbridge Wells. The role is full time and requires working evening and weekend shifts. We take pride in providing the best customer service in the industry. Every day we enjoy helping people all over the world place orders, track shipping, and return or exchange items by phone, email and live chat. Our customers know they can always count on us for honest advice and help with choosing a special gift or even simple items for their children.
We are looking for people who:
- Enjoy helping people and have an understanding of different cultures.
- Love a fast-paced environment and can work under pressure
- Have strong organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Serve as the first point of contact for customers on the phones
- Customer service experience needed
- Are PC proficient
- Have excellent spoken and written English
- Have a love for fashion
- Have an understanding of children
- Familiar with Social Media
- Be able to speak and write in Arabic
Childrensalon offers a highly competitive salary, company pension plan, health plan, fully subsidised gym membership, in-house yoga classes, company shuttle, generous holiday allowance and company discount. We are ranked #61 on the 2020 Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For list and proud to be a member of the Living Wage Foundation.
Childrensalon is an equal opportunity employer and is determined to ensure that no applicant or team member receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race.
If you are interested please apply to [email protected] with your CV and covering letter about why you would like to work for us. Previous applicants need not apply.