CROSSROADS CARE KENT – WEALD
· Would you like to support people with their caring responsibilities and give them a very much needed break?
· Do you want the chance to spend meaningful, quality time with people - not dashing from one call to another?
If you answered yes to the above and have a full driving licence with use of your own car then please get in touch with us at Crossroads Care Kent. We are looking for lovely, special people who want to make a real difference to the lives of unpaid Carers and the people they care for. We now have flexible opportunities to join the support teams in the WEALD areas.
CARER SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED IN THE FOLLOWING WEALD AREAS:
- TONBRIDGE, TUNBRIDGE WELLS, SEVENOAKS
· COMPETITIVE HOURLY RATES £9.40 per hour
· ENHANCED NIGHT RATES £11.75 per hour
· EXCELLENT mileage allowance 45p per mile
· PAID travel time
· PAID, high quality TRAINING
· OVERTIME opportunities
· Contributory PENSION scheme
· 28 days HOLIDAY increasing with service
· ENHANCED sick pay once probation completed
· JOB SATISFACTION
· DBS check
· Full PPE provided
· Approachable, friendly managers with great TEAM SUPPORT
· BENENDEN HEALTHCARE
· Counselling, HR support and welfare
This is what our staff have to say about working here:
“Love working for this company. Best company to work for ever.”
“The job role gives me a lot of satisfaction making a difference to people’s lives.”
“Crossroads is a brilliant organisation to work for in every respect.”
Please note that applicants must be car drivers with access to their own vehicle and be located in or around the Weald areas. Caring experience is preferred.
For an application pack email HR [email protected]
Contact Mel in HR on: 01227 937732 Monday to Thursday
Download from www.crossroadskent.org
Please let us know where you spotted our ad!
We value diversity in our workforce and encourage applicants from all sectors of the community.
We undertake safer recruitment checks for all roles.