KYC Administrator - 12M FTC
West Malling - £21,500
09:00am - 17:00pm (Monday - Friday)
Our client is seeking a highly motivated, proactive and well organised individual to work within the KYC (Know Your Customer) team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, successful and well reputed business in West Malling.
The ideal candidate will have limited experience KYC skills to train as a KYC Administrator. If you are an analytical individual with excellent attention to detail, then please continue reading!
* Being responsible for requesting any outstanding documentation from customers to satisfy AML requirements, updating all received records or issuing a 'Notice to Close' the account if not
* Identifying the account Owners or Persons of significant control and investigating any unusual activity, always ensuring a professional, timely and efficient service is given
* Completing checks on overnight screening, ensuring that all matches and potential matches against sanctions lists and criminal lists are thoroughly researched, documenting all evidence
* To review new account applications and trigger events, ensuring all relevant documents have been received and reviewed and any anomalies are referred to the appropriate person
* Reviewing customer account records on an annual or 3 yearly basis depending on their risk level
* To carry out due diligence on outgoing and incoming payments by use of appropriate screenings, internet searches and customer information, allocating the correct risk rating and preparing all documentation for sign off by senior team members
* Ensuring all relevant due diligence checks are completed on all high-risk customers, such as full checks on internet searches and Companies house documents to monitor any changes which may affect the customer's account
* To carry out other duties as specified by the Line Manager to support the Operational Teams
The successful candidate will be/have:
* Previous Retail Banking or office experience is desirable
* Knowledge of AML/ KYC requirements
* Confident in using all MS Office applications
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Analytical with a high attention to detail
* A natural problem solver
* Assertive, proactive and diplomatic
You will be joining a company who genuinely invest in and value their workforce, offering opportunities for progression in the long term, as well as a plethora of generous benefits, team incentives and a fun, sociable working environment.
If you feel you have the experience required, please apply online for immediate consideration!
This role is being managed by Nicole Hill, Recruitment Consultant for Pearson Whiffin Recruitment.