Brompton Academy, part of the University of Kent Academies Trust, is seeking to appoint a motivated and committed individual to the role of Administration & Social Media Assistant on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave. This role will work as part of its Administration Team that supports teaching and learning across the Academy and to play a key role in supporting our busy social media presence. This role is 37 hours per week, term time only.
You will provide a flexible, effective and efficient administration service to the teaching and learning departments and the wider Academy and Trust as well as supporting on social media.
The successful candidate will have:
• Proven high level administrative experience, ideally within an education setting;
• Proven knowledge of administrative systems and procedures
• Excellent organisational skills
• Proven experience in using social media in a business context
• An ability to work on own initiative
• Good verbal, written and presentational skills
• Demonstrable experience of using social media in a business context
If successful, you will join our academy and trust wide supportive learning environment, characterised by open management, with the knowledge that you will enjoy the full support and care of our pragmatic (and down to earth) leadership team.
We have fantastic new buildings, with outstanding facilities, and Apple technologies for all, enabling us to enhance and support cutting edge learning strategies required for continuous improvement.
Brompton Academy, part of the newly formed University of Kent Academies Trust is an extremely popular oversubscribed academy with a current Ofsted rating of Good and a 400+ Adult learner education programme.
If you would like to discuss the role or have any queries, please contact our HR Team by email [email protected]
For more details about the Trust, please visit our website – www.bromptonacademy.org.uk.
To apply, please use one of the below methods:
• Email your CV, clearly stating the role you’re applying for, to: [email protected] (Note, applicants invited to interview will be required to complete an application form in due course)
• Click on the link below to apply on-line
• Download an application form from our website www.bromptonacademy.org.uk
Closing date: 9.00am on Monday 8th June 2020
The University of Kent Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Applicants will be required to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).