Â£9 per hour
Our client, a large manufacturing firm based in Ashford, is currently looking to recruit Quality Inspector to work on an ongoing temporary basis, with the potential to go permanent.
As the Quality Inspector, you willâ¦
* Ensure the needs of the business process are fulfilled in line with the Quality Management System.
* Recommend/facilitate process improvements in all areas
* Support production needs and customer demand
* Support a Quality culture
* Ensure internal audit readiness
* Perform sign offs, checks and releases in a timely fashion.
* Spot checks.
* Complete internal complaint investigations in a timely fashion.
* Resolve quality challenges with little/no support.
* Escalate issues as required to the Quality Assurance Manager.
* Paperwork and filing required.
* Previous experience in Quality Inspection
* Interpersonal skills
* Ability to understand different processes and their interaction.
* Computer literate
* Time management
If you would like to find out more please call freephone: 0808 168 1474 or email your CV to
About Morgan Jones:
Due to the high volume of applicants applying for all roles, we can only reply to candidates with the most relevant skills and experience. If you have not heard back from us within 48 hours of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
To view other great opportunities, visit our website or follow Morgan Jones on your favourite social networks - Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn.