Are you an experienced Design Engineer? Do you have a background in manufacturing or engineering?
We are currently working with an international manufacturing business with clients based in the UK, US, Europe, The Middle East, Africa and the Far East.
£35,0000 - £40,000pa plus benefits including Bonus, Pension, Holiday, and Life Assurance.
Due to ongoing growth, they are currently seeking a Design Engineer.
This role requires a proven mechanical/production engineer with the motivation, drive and experience to join a team in the design, development and reconfiguration of a range of bespoke and standard products.
Core responsibilities of the Engineering Design Manager will include:
- Design, development and production support of new and existing manufacturing
processes and equipment within agreed timescales
- Project management of machine build and development to achieve on-time and on
- Technical Liaison with manufacturing and supply facilities
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- HNC, degree or equivalent in engineering
- Experience using 3D CAD preferably AutoDesk Inventor
- Knowledge of the H&S requirements of the Machinery Directive (CE marking)
- Knowledge of ISO9001
- Best practice knowledge of Engineering Project Management and Quality Systems
- Mechanical engineering design experience
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a well-established business with sites in Europe and the US that can offer ongoing development and training, coupled with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Hours of work are 40 hours per week, 7.30am to 4.15pm Monday to Thursday, 07:30am to 2.45pm Friday with half an hour for lunch each day.
To be considered please apply today; alternatively please contact David Cotton at KHR.
At KHR we take care to ensure that you are represented as well as possible so it is worth checking your CV for layout, spelling and grammar as well as making sure it is up to date before you submit. If you feel you need to highlight particular qualifications, skills or relevant experience with regards to a specific role then please add a cover letter or a preface page. This does not need to be formatted in the same manner. In addition, if your CV is heavy with graphics etc, please could you also submit a "clean" copy in Word. Thank you.
KH Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. KHR - Recruitment Specialists is a trading name of KH Recruitment Ltd Keep in touch with us online for job alerts, industry updates and market...