A highly reputable and successful chartered accountancy firm based in Maidstone are looking for a Qualified Accountant to join their team as a Senior Accountant..
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a portfolio of clients whilst also managing a small team.
You will be required to visit your clients to gain a detailed understanding of each business as your portfolio will be from various sectors.
Reporting directly into the Partner the ideal candidate will be Qualified, have experience managing a small team and come from a Practice background.
* Managing a team
* Developing and training each individual.
* Resolving issues when they arise with specific training.
* Manage assignments and provide feedback when required.
* Manage probation reviews and annual appraisals.
* Review end of job assignments.
* Work closely with each client, discussing processes and when preparation work is due.
* Ensure recovery rates and budgets for projects are adhered too.
* Communicate and present financial information to
* Attend networking events and identify opportunities for business growth.
* Preparation of personal tax returns.
* Recognised accounting qualification - ACA/ACCA
* Recent experience working with an Accountancy Practice.
* Strong technical skills.
* Previously managed a team.
* Able to communicate efficiently.
* Able to maintain and build new relationships.
Salary up to £45K depending on experience.