Product Variant & Application Support Engineer - Dartford
An excellent opportunity has become available for an Application Support Engineer to join a innovative global market leader of vehicle safety devices. This role is to support the global sales force and applications engineering teams to develop bespoke products and modifications for their customers.
* Managing the bespoke product modification for customers
* Develop solutions to applications problems/opportunities
* Creating and obtaining approval of manufacturing documents e.g. drawings, BOMs, specifications etc.
* Providing exceptional customer service and a proactive approach to both aftermarket & OEM customers.
* Provide technical information and support in the preparation of quote/tender documentation, business development and initial fittings.
* Minimum of two years experience within automotive electrics and/or electronics.
* Basic knowledge of DC circuits and understanding of analogue and digital electronics.
* Knowledge of CAD (2D and electrical schematics).
* Use of electronic test equipment and tools.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.