IT Managed Services - New Business Development
Basic £25k to £35k DOE + uncapped commission
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experienced New Business Development Manager to work within this well-established, innovative high-growth technology company based in Tonbridge, Kent. Although well-established there is still lots of exciting growth.
To date, much of their success has been due to client recommendation and they are now looking to create a New Business Sales team to build further upon this great reputation. If you are experienced within the IT Managed Services Industry, this could be a great opportunity to further your career with this trusted IT partner. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic business professional with a keen interest in Marketing and Networking, who is looking to develop their career with a market leader.
The ideal fit would be someone who has a self-starter mindset, a positive attitude and energy, motivated and driven to be successful. Whilst this role is heavily focused on generating new business opportunities, this role requires strategic account development and organic growth initiatives.
· Contact potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings
· Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives
· Research organisations and individuals to find new business opportunities
· Find and develop new markets to improve sales
· Attend conferences, meetings and industry events
· Manage existing clients while developing new client leads
· Create quotes and proposals for new clients
· Develop goals for the development of the team and business growth
· Effectively and independently delivering their software value proposition, including their technical value proposition and demonstrating a high understanding of the product
· Developing a sustained pipeline of accounts by actively prospecting via cold-calls, marketing lead follow-up, personal relationships, executive introductions and marketing automation introductions to independently close contracts at a close frequency and value to meet or exceed productivity and quota expectations
· Developing, writing and delivering value-based sales proposals
· Investigating the client's needs and, through a strong and deep understanding of all their products, recommending the particular product(s) that best fulfils the identified needs
· Articulating how the solution will fit and operate within the existing solution
The successful candidate will have:
· Proven experience within a client-facing business development/client relations or sales background within technology solutions industry
· Strong communication and people skills, an excellent sales strategy and closing technique
· The ability to manage complex projects and multiple tasks
· Excellent organisational skills
· The ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive and handle uncertainty
· Be IT proficient including Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook
A full UK Driver's Licence is a necessity as you will be expected to travel for client meetings and events.