Are you looking for an opportunity to assist with OSB's saving product propositions? We are now looking for an Assistant Savings Product Manager to join us on a fixed term contract for 12 months!
At OneSavings Bank, we're proud to be an award-winning bank, with great customer satisfaction scores.
We began trading as a bank in 2011 and were admitted to the main market of the London Stock Exchange in 2014, joining the FTSE 250 in June 2015. So we've had a really strong start and that's because we have great people, great products and a deep understanding of our markets.
In the simplest terms, we're a specialist lender which is supported by our stable retail savings franchise, who has over 150 years of heritage behind them (Kent Reliance).
The Bank acquired Charter Court Financial Services Group Plc (CCFS) and its subsidiary businesses on 4 October 2019.
What will I be doing?
By joining the Savings Team, you will have the opportunity to assist with the day to day management, development and implementation of OSB's savings product propositions.
You will beâ¦
* Taking ownership for and maintaining a market analysis database for Charter Savings Bank and Kent Reliance
* Ensuring that the operational and ongoing performance for any outsourced partner is monitored daily
* Owning the production and maintenance of analysis to cover competitors, savings markets and product performance
* Assisting in the development, pricing and management of the portfolio of products offered by Charter Savings Bank and Kent Reliance
* Supporting in the production of pricing recommendations
* Creating product inputs for internal committees and dashboards
Please note the role is based in Chatham, Kent with travel to London and Wolverhampton being expected from time to time.
This is a Fixed Term Contract role for 12 months.
Reasons to become part of OneTeam:
At OneSavings Bank, we believe that your career and how you progress is as unique as your individual personality. We continually support our people so they can become the best version of themselves. We are so committed to this we've made it one of four core values "Create Your Future".
The other key values are: Stronger Together, Aim High and Take Ownership.
In return for the hard work you do, we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
* 24 days holiday + bank holidays
* Quarterly Employee Recognition Programme (a chance to be recognised for promoting one of our core values)
* Westfield Healthcare scheme - Level 2 cover
* Perkbox discounts (cheap cinema tickets, family day outs and savings in high-street shops)
* Charity fund matching (we're super keen for people to give something back!)
A full list of our benefits package is available on our website: www.osb.co.uk/careers/benefits
Could you be the one?
* Do you have previous experience working in a Savings environment?
* Do you have experience analysing data to produce management information?
* Are you competent using Microsoft Office and Excel?
* Do you have experience working in a high pressure environment managing multiple tasks?
What to do next
If this sounds like you, please send us your CV!
If shortlisted from your initial application, we operate quite a personalised recruitment process which means you won't be subjected to test after test, but instead, we like to leverage a two stage face to face interview process.
Interviews are a two way street, so we aim for them to be relevant and conversational, and get the best out of you!
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
We recognise that flexible working opportunities can be of benefit to both employees and the organisation, improving work-life balance and enabling the business to attract and retain skilled and valued employees. Please speak to us about how this could work for you.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.