We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and creative Marketing Co-ordinator to help support our client's business growth strategy.
This role offers the right candidate the opportunity to work for a forward thinking, dynamic company, with a hands-on approach, requiring a good overview of the whole marketing mix.
Key duties include:
* Planning and managing content strategy including the websites, blogs and social media;
* Through regular contact with the sales team, take outline briefs and establish requirements for customer support material, ensuring consistency in branding and formats;
* Planning for and delivery of company product brochures;
* Ensure trade events are supported with relevant material;
* Deliver case studies for use across all marketing channels;
* Manage internal marketing communications and ensure internal stakeholders are kept up-to-date with marketing activities;
* Co-ordinate collateral development and content creation;
* Execute and deliver product launch campaigns; co-ordinating and communicating with all relevant stakeholders
* Deliver effective internal communications;
* Be a brand champion to ensure brand, tone of voice and key proposition messages are reflected and used across all internal departments and all external facing material;
* Manage and co-ordinate production of marketing collateral;
* Manage copywriting to produce communications internally and externally to form effective email campaigns;
* Manage and support the delivery of Channel and/ or client marketing plans and requirements;
* Responsible for planning and co-ordinating all elements of events;
* Support with the collating and/or updating content for product brochures;
* Create pages using the specified templates ensuring the relevant links are included for analytics;
* Add and update content as necessary for the relevant departments.
If you feel you are a degree education (or equivalent) marketing professional with relevant skills, please call to discuss further.
A competitive package is available to start and opportunities to develop within the business for the right candidate.
New Appointments Group, Expertly Matching Employers and Jobseekers since 1975.
Committed to diversity, equality and opportunity for all.