Do you want to work for one of the Employer's of choice in the local area?
Are you looking for a role in Finance with a friendly and forward thinking team?
Do you have experience of processing high volumes of purchase and sales invoices?
We may have the perfect role for you!
The benefits to this role include;
1 An annual leave entitlement of 27 days per annum (with public holidays in addition)
2 A non-contributory employer pension benefit of 8% or 10% based on level of the role
3 Membership of the Group Life Assurance Scheme providing a death in service benefit of 4 x salary
4 The ability to purchase additional annual leave entitlement over and above contractual entitlement
5 The opportunity to take 1 day of paid leave each calendar year for volunteering
6 A season ticket loan to assist with the cost of train travel
The role - Finance Assistant
* Raising of monthly invoices, including performing detailed calculations where necessary.
* Posting sales receipts to ledgers (Exchequer)
* Resolution of sales ledger queries
* Posting of purchase invoices to ledgers (Exchequer)
* Arranging authorisation of purchase invoices;
* Matching invoices to statements and purchase orders to invoices
* Reviewing of the utilities invoices and liaising with subcontractors
* Preparing the monthly payment run, ensuring efficiency and timeliness of the process
* Resolution of purchase ledger queries
* Posting bank and cash book transactions
* Monthly reconciliation of bank account balances
* Monthly reconciliation of other nominal ledger accounts
* Preparing VAT and C I S returns
Essential skills for this role;
* A demonstrated high level of IT skills, particularly in accounting systems and Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
* Proven ability to adhere to schedules and prioritise work to ensure that deadlines are met
* Proven excellent communication and listening skills, communicating in a concise and effective way, explaining complex issues in writing and verbally
* Demonstrable analytical and problem solving abilities
* Demonstrable attention to detail skills and ability to apply a methodology for ensuring high level of accuracy
Apply with your CV today!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.office-angels.com/candidate-privacy