Are you looking to advance your career?
A fantastic new opportunity has arisen, a well-established law firm seeks a full time Private Client Solicitor/Legal Executive with at least 3 years post qualified experience. The successful candidate will have already gained excellent private client experience and be able to immediately take a share of new work as well as some existing cases.
The successful candidate will be joining a hardworking and efficient team and will be responsible for your own private client caseload, including dealing with matters such as Wills, Probate, Trusts, Powers of Attorney and the administration of low to medium value estates and tax advice.
The successful candidate will:
• be a talented individual and excellent in your area of expertise
• can meet tight deadlines and targets whilst under pressure
• have a positive and proactive approach
• have a dedication to professional development
• have a keen eye for detail
• be expected to progress your own matters in a timely manner and with very minimal supervision
• provide support to, and share knowledge with, the members of the team
• be able to competently undertake research
• actively contribute to team meetings and take an interest in team development
• be able to confidently and appropriately deal with challenging clients
• be required to provide a professional and personable standard to your clients
• be able to manage complex cases as well as straightforward ones
• be willing to carry out local home visits as well as take appointments at other offices if needed
Hours are 9am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday.
Salary 40-45k depending on experience.
Apply today for immediate consideration.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles!
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website