ASD 1:1 Learning Support Assistant – Sittingbourne
£70-£80 a day – Full-time – Immediate Starts
Supply Desk are working with mainstream and specialist SEN schools in the Sittingbourne area, recruiting for dedicated and enthusiastic Teaching Assistants to work 1:1 and with small groups of students with ASD.
If you are passionate about helping students who need that extra hand achieve, this is a perfect opportunity for you as it incredibly rewarding and is unique within the education sector.
If you have experience working with children with SEN, or have a background that transfers well with SEN, then we would love to hear from you!
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
• You would be working with a dedicated team of Consultants with nearly 40 years total experience
• Termly CPD training days, including CPD for Behaviour Management and Cover Supervision Training
• Competitive rates of Pay
• Termly Networking Events with other education professionals in your area
• Working 1:1 or in small groups with students with SEN
• SEN needs may include Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Social Emotional and Mental Health (SEMH), Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties (PMLD)
• Collaborating with the Class Teacher and SENCO in providing support for the students concerned
The Ideal Candidate
• Previous experience working with children with SEN would be highly desirable
• A background in Psychology would be desirable but not essential
• Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 01634 404 876 or email at [email protected] today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.