PART TIME PROJECT COORDINATOR (Software and Applications)
Project Coordinator - £20-25,000 - Maidstone, Kent
My client are a growing bespoke software house who are looking for an experienced part-time Project Coordinator due to increased contract wins and new business.
You will be tasked with overseeing all projects across the business from the software development team as well as ensuring deadlines are met along the way.
Key Requirements: -
* Ideate project objectives with the development team to create a structured plan going forward
* Monitor projects whilst in progress to ensure they are going to plan and to schedule
* Write project specifications for new and upcoming projects
* Development of project plans
* Work alongside the development team to schedule regular work and secure necessary resource to ensure projects are on track
* Prioritise projects based on demand and deadlines
* Maintain regular communication with all internal and external stakeholders to report progress
* Manage client relationships across new projects and business as usual work
There is a need for ad-hoc travel so the ideal candidate must have a driving license
As a Project Coordinator working with this company, you will be rewarded with a basic salary of £20--25,000. You will also be entitled to an excellent range of benefits.
If you are interested in this role please click 'APPLY' and submit your CV for immediate consideration.