Conveyancing Sales Consultant - £19,000 +commission - Kings Hill.
My client, who are a market-leading provider of conveyancing services, are looking for a Conveyancing Operations & Sales Manager to join the Kings Hill based team.
Your role will be to work as part of an office based and remote telesales team to achieve individual sales targets on both a monthly and annual basis. To convert externally sourced Conveyancing leads and leads generated by our online consumer website into instructions for an agreed panel of law firms. To achieve cross sale targets for various products in the house move process as detailed in an individual's annual targets.
* To work as part of a team ensuring that the team hits monthly and individual sales targets set.
* To convert externally sourced leads via telesales and email contact into conveyancing instructions for sale, purchase and re-mortgage transactions referring them to an agreed panel of law firms.
* Deal with any designated B2B new and existing enquiries in a timely manner.
* Maintain continuing contact with existing and new introducers to ensure continued satisfaction with our service and continued flow of referrals.
* To maximise cross sales across a range of agreed products in the house move process.
* To be responsible for the up to date and accurate inputting of information on all the relevant marketing systems including but not limited to the CRM system and Case Management System.
* To produce timely and accurate Conveyancing quotes to potential clients and assist with any queries that they may have.
* To provide information and statistical reports as required.
* To assist with the administration involved in business development to include the upkeep of template documents to ensure consistency and accuracy in letters and other documents produced by the department.
* To adhere to company policy at all times and notify the team manager or in their absence a Director of any issue that may give rise to complaint.
* Report any issues that relate to service to the manager in a timely manner.
* To ensure compliance with the Solicitors Code of Conduct and the Council for Licensed Conveyancers Code of Conduct and in particular how it relates to referrals. Any issues that arise in this regard should be immediately reported to your line manager in the first instance.
* To act in a professional manner on both telephone calls and in written communications at all times. This includes the production of timely and accurate written communication to clients, potential clients and introducers.
* Knowledge and experience in Conveyancing is desirable
* Experience working in a similar position (sales/telesales)
* Be target driven and tenacious, with a proven track record of achievement
* Be always motivated and enthusiastic
If you are interested, please apply immediately and I will be in contact.