My Client, a forward facing, progressive accountancy practice, is currently recruiting for a Practice Accountant to join a well established firm based in Kent.
The Accounts Senior role is on working with small to medium sized owner managed businesses with some audit involvement.
You must have at least three year`s experience within practice to be considered for the role as the right candidate will be able to work independently, with some support, from day one.
The Accounts Senior will be responsible for:
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Assisting junior staff from time to time
- VAT Return preparation
- Management accounts reporting monthly
- Direct client contact and relationship building
- Corporation Tax Returns,
- Income Tax Returns, a portfolio of approx, 100 clients
- ACA/ACCA part/qualified or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in Practice
- Good working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Familiarity with cloud accounting software
- Relaxed, friendly style
Farrer Barnes Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Farrer Barnes Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.