Overview: Assisting the Security Operations team in successfully running a variety of Security Contracts.
Responsibilities of Trainee Contracts Manager:
• Responsible for assisting in the operational delivery of a National Account across the UK.
• Management of Site Security Operations staff.
• Management of planned and unplanned cover as per the client’s request.
• Manage and effectively deploy staff and sub-contracted staff to ensure that staffing levels are maintained.
• Achieve contractual compliance.
• Assisting in improving operational efficiency and expanding the portfolio.
• Developing the account, promoting growth by introducing where possible other service streams with the organisation.
• Ensure that records and site documentation is available and maintained including; site instructions, records of statutory compliance and maintenance records.
• Out of hours’ Duty Manager responsibilities.
• Management of emergency procedures and acting as point of contact during incidents.
• Responsible for overall Health and Safety of work, compliance auditing and accident and incident investigations.
• Liaising with the Account’s department with end of month accounts alongside the Security Contracts Manager.
Criteria for Trainee Contracts Manager:
• Valid SIA Licence.
• Proactive nature.
• Customer focused.
• Ability to work independently as well as within a team.
• High energy and ability to work within a fast paced, challenging environment at times.
• Ability to prioritise.
• Strategic Thinking – Planning and Forecasting.
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Packages; Excel, Word etc.