We're a friendly, dynamic and supportive team. We encourage passion, ambition and collaboration, both in our performance as a team and individually. New ideas are encouraged. We actively promote involvement in the development and direction of our products and services, as well as finding more efficient ways to work. We also love a good work social and team building events. As well as this we offer:
• 25 days’ holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
• Family Medical Cover
• Company Defined Contribution Pension
• Competitive salary
• Cycle to Work scheme
The Head of Finance is a key member of the SearchFlow leadership team and plays a critical role in driving the achievement of SearchFlow’s mission. The role has overall responsibility for financial management of the P&L and is expected to deliver high quality business partnering, supporting the CEO and the rest of the business to achieve their goals.
The role will involve:
• Own all aspects of financial reporting, forecasting and budgeting for the SearchFlow business
• Partner closely with the functional heads to ensure that the strategy and goals of the business are achieved in a collaborative manner, by providing timely and appropriate analysis and proactive identification and recommendation of business opportunities.
• Key role in creation and administration of effective commissions schemes for the sales teams.
• Manage the Business Intelligence team, with responsibility for pricing and billing governance, and commercial analysis.
• Ensure that financial requirements from the parent company are met on a timely basis.
You will be confident, autonomous and a strong communicator. Able to business partner with the SearchFlow Managing Director and Senior Leadership Team.
You will also have/be:
• Degree level with a recognised Accountancy qualification (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
• Strong all-around accounting experience, preferably from content-driven, data or technology businesses.
• Experience of working with sales teams on pricing and commissions schemes
• Strong commercial acumen, business modelling and financial analysis skills (Excel)
• High attention to detail and financial controls/process.
• Previous people management experience with the ability to motivate and develop talent.
• The ability to move at pace and drive change.
• The ability to proactively identify and drive creative solutions and remove barriers where necessary.
At SearchFlow, we have over 25 years' experience and run more than 1 million conveyancing searches every year for over 2,000 legal clients in England and Wales. We deliver highly focused, in-depth property intelligence, quickly and efficiently.
Investing in innovation, we are owned by DMGT, a company committed to investing in its portfolio of innovative property data services. Our sister companies include leading brands such as Landmark Information Group, Argyll & OchreSoft.